Fun Trivia on Friday 5 The Hard Way
Friday is always trivia day as we play "Friday 5 the Hard Way."Here are the questions and answers used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. A gold ring that is 50% solid gold and 50% other metals will be rated how many carats?
(12) - the term carats indicates the proportion of solid gold out of 24 parts
2. Who sang the hit Alley Oop?
the Hollywood Argyles
3. After Sydney (with 3.7 million population), and Melbourne (with 3.1 million), what is the third largest city in Australia?
BRISBANE 1.5 million, followed by Perth and Adelaide
4. In a non-leap year, what month and date can be called the exact "middle day" of the year?
JULY 2 - 182 days before it, 182 days after it.
5. He won more Academy Awards than any other person; receiving 29 Oscars during his lifetime. Who was he?