Fun, Friday Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Another Friday, another trivia game with Friday 5 The Hard Way. Five questions a listener must get correct to win the fabulous prizes. Okay, somewhat fabulous.Here are the questions and answers used today.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Also known as Akebono, Chad Rowan of Honolulu became the first American Grand Champion of which sport?
2. Around 1915, this fur trader witnessed Canadian Eskimos spread their freshly caught fish on the frozen snow, then store the frozen fish for months before thawing and cooking them. This gave him the idea for a frozen-food business which made his name a household name.
3. What running back is only player to rush for 2000 yards in college and as a pro in one season?
4. If you have an equal number of $5 $10 and $20 dollar bills and have a total amount of $7,000, how many bills do you have?
600 (200 of each)
5. Half the world's population lives near what body of water?