Friday Fun Trivia With Friday 5 The Hard Way
Every Friday morning we play the "Friday 5 the Hard Way" trivia game on the morning show. When a listener gets all five correct, they win the prize.Here are the questions and answers used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Who was the first President to visit all the existing states of the United States while in office?
GEORGE WASHINGTON - visited all 13 between 1789 and 1791
2. Crowned by serious French critics as "Le Roi du Crazy," which American entertainer was inducted into the French Legion of Honor by presidential decree in 1984?
3. What Catholic church official ranks just below Pope?
4. America's first home made production sports car was released in 1953. What kind of car was it?
5. In the first century A.D., the Romans established a spa town on the site of three hot springs. During Elizabethan and Georgian times, this town of southwest England was a resort for the wealthy. Today it's a World Heritage Site. What city is this?