Friday 5 The Hard Way
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- The import version of the Eagle Talon is named after an English racehorse from the 1700s that won 26 races.
2. In 1934, Campbells changed the name on the can to read CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP. What did the can read prior?
CHICKEN WITH NOODLES
3. What is the only known acid that is actually beneficial (rather than harmful) to the eyes.
4. David Alan Grier, Ice Cube, Dave Chappelle and John Travolta all turned down the offer to play a supporting role,Chevy Chase also turned down the lead role in the same movie...name the movie.
5. In 1964, the Rolling Stones made their first public appearance in the United States on this TV show. What was it?
ABC's "The Hollywood Palace."