“Friday 5 The Hard Way” Trivia
It’s Friday, and that means our trivia game, “Friday 5 The Hard Way.”
Here are the questions. Have fun!
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
May 18, 2012
- Name three rooms in the White house named after colors?
GREEN ROOM / BLUE ROOM / RED ROOM
2. In this 1993 film, this actor played the role of both the President of the United States, and a presidential look-alike. Name the actor and film.
KEVIN KLINE / “DAVE”
3. This country has the largest per-capita chocolate consumption. What is it?
4. Who has the most at-bat strikeouts in baseball?
Babe Ruth (Ruth struck out 1,330 times in his career (1914-1935), during the regular season. He struck out another 30 times during World Series games. 24% of his outs were strikeouts.)
5. What was the original Barbie’s full name?
Barbara Milicient Roberts