Friday 5 The Hard Way Trivia
It's Friday on Andy in the Morning, and that means lots of trivia.
Here are today's Friday 5 The Hard Way questions and answers.
Friday 5 The Hard Way
1. The key of C major can be played on a piano entirely on the white keys, needing no sharps or flats. What minor key can be played using the same all-white keys, with no sharps or flats?
2. What substance is processed in a Ginnery?
3. What short word can refer to a cooking utensil, a bad movie review, or a search for gold?
4. Who wrote the words to the U.S. national anthem, The Star Spangled Banner?
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY
5. When this 31-year old died in New York of a perforated ulcer in 1926, women rioted in the streets, and some committed suicide. Who was the person who inspired such a strong emotional reaction?