Friday 5 The Hard Way Trivia
Here are more Friday morning trivia puzzlers from Andy in the Morning.
The good thing is you get the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Residents of this state got their nickname from the tar seeping out of the ground that became a major product of the state. What’s the state and nickname?
NORTH CAROLINA "tarheels"
2. This 17-18th century monk invented sparkling champagne, and later the cork stopper?
3. If 2 batches of chili will feed 9 people how many batches should you make to feed 72 people?
4. Which model of Chevrolet car was a distinct non-seller in Puerto Rico and other Spanish speaking locations, because the name of the car model implied that it would not go. What was it?
5. In the 1994 no-brainer comedy Ace Ventura, Pet Dectective , Jim Carrey's character was hired to find what?
KIDNAPPED MASCOT OF THE MIAMI DOLPHINS FOOTBALL TEAM