Friday 5 The Hard Way Trivia
It’s Friday, and that means lots of trivia on “Andy in the Morning.”
Today’s Friday 5 The Hard Way trivia game had five tough questions. Want to give it a try? No peeking because I’ve included the answers with the questions.
Friday 5 the Hard Way
1. In the 1970′s there was a Broadway musical entitled “Minnie’s Boys.” Her name was Minnie Schoenberg, and her sons’ names were Leonard, Adolph, Julius, Milton, and Herbert. By what collective name were her sons bettter known?
2. The title of this occupation contains three consecutive pairs of double letters in its name. What is it?
3. This is the biggest arena ever built. It contains the world’s largest steel-constructed room, can accommodate up to 95, 000 people, it covers 13 acres, and reaches 27 stories in height. What is it?
4. The numbers game: if I said, 24 = # of h. in a d., you would say “hours in a day.” See if you can figure out this one: 9 = # of p. in the s.s.
PLANETS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM
5. This town in southern France is a health resort, famous for its mineral springs and its bottled drinking water. During World War II, it was the headquarters of the French Nazi-collaborators. What is the name of this town?