Friday 5 The Hard Way
We've had a couple of week off from Friday 5 The Hard Way, but it's back.
Here are the 5 questions and answers used on this morning's show. They were answered right away. See how you do!
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- Name the last four sitting Presidents who lost bids for re-election for a second term?
|GEORGE BUSH - lost to Clinton in 1992 / JIMMY CARTER - lost in 1980 to reagan / GERALD FORD - lost in 1976 to carter / HERBERT HOOVER - lost in 1932 to FDR|
2. The first starring role for both Richard Benjamin and Ali MacGraw came about in which 1969 film based on a Philip Roth novel?
3. Which musical group mostly popular in the 1960's and 70's is responsible for the line from a song, "Hope I die before I get old"?
4. In 1783, the French brothers Montgolfier helped people go where no one had gone before, when they invented what?
5. They are characters from Shakespearean plays The Tempest and A Midsummer Night's Dream : Ariel, Miranda, and Phoebe, but scientists have used their names for another purpose. What is it?
MOONS OF URANUS AND SATURN