Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday, so that means fun trivia with “Friday 5 The Hard Way” on Andy in the Morning.
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What is the name of the effect, named after a 19th Century Austrian physicist, which causes the sound of a moving object to change its pitch as it approaches and then passes you?
DOPPLER EFFECT – also related to the change of light
2. During which President’s term of office did the first man walk on the moon?
NIXON – 69
3. The 19th century baseball poem, “Casey at the Bat,” is set in what town?
MUDVILLE “There is no joy in Mudville — mighty Casey has struck out.”
4. What is the most commonly used security feature in paper currency worldwide?
5. It was originally called “India rubber” but we know it today as what?