Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday, and that means tough trivia with “Friday 5 The Hard Way.”
Here are the questions and answers used on today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What controversial land purchase did the US make in 1867 for $7.2 Million?
2. Which four stringed instruments make up a string quartet?
TWO VIOLINS, ONE VIOLA, ONE CELLO
3. Many alternative rock musicians consider this Asian woman to be a foremother of alternative rock music. Who is she?
4. Which U.S. city has these three nicknames: air crossroads of the world, Chicago of the north, largest city in the largest state?
5. What kind of parties swept the nation after the release of the 1978 film, National Lampoon’s Animal House?