Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday, so that means fun and games with trivia, and Friday 5 The Hard Way.
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What kind of question do we sometimes ask without expecting an answer?
2. What West Indies country lies at the eastern end of the island of Hispaniola?
3. In human reproduction, the X-and Y-chromosomes determine gender. Is the X-chromosome associated with male or female characteristics?
4. It’s an eight letter word: Good students have it and nice banks give it. What is it?
5. In 1987 she won the Academy Award as Best Supporting Actress for her role in a film which starred Cher and Nicholas Cage. One year later her cousin ran for President of the United States. Who is she, and for what film did she win the Oscar?
OLYMPIA DUKAKIS / MOONSTRUCK (Her cousin is Michael Dukakis.)