Friday 5 The Hard Way
More trivia for today with “Friday 5 The Hard Way.”
Here are the questions and answers used on today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. He is the only player to have played on both the New York Mets and the Yankees, and also managed both teams. Who is he?
YOGI BERRA – Played Yankees 1946-63 , Mets 1965 / Managed Yankees 1964, 84-85, Mets 72-75
2. Which person immediately preceded Henry VIII as reigning monarch of England?
HENRY VII (his father)
3. Tom Hanks won Best Actor Oscars in 1993 and 1994 for his roles in which films?
Philadelphia & Forrest Gump
4. What team in the National Football League was named after an 1845 poem by Edgar Allan Poe?
The Baltimore Ravens
5. On November 13, 2000, the Michigan State basketball team broke what team’s 1,270 game winning streak?