Friday 5 The Hard Way
Friday morning on "Andy in the Morning" means tough trivia with Friday 5 The Hard Way.
Here are the questions and answers used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. She was the first American woman in space. Who was she?
2. What part of speech is the word "the"?
3. According to legend, in the 11th Century, in order to convince her husband to lower taxes, Lady Godiva rode naked through the streets of Coventry. Who was the only person who looked at her?
4. Each year an award is given for exceptional and outstanding achievement in the field of atomic energy. This award is named after the person who produced the first controlled nuclear chain reaction, in 1942. After whom is this award named?
5. She was the outstanding female tennis player of the 1970s and early 1980s. She was ranked number one in the world seven times. In 1974 won a record 56 consecutive matches. Who was she?