Friday 5 The Hard Way
More trivia fun on Friday’s “Andy in the Morning” radio show.
Friday 5 The Hard Way has a listener answer 5 questions. If they get all correct, they win the prizes.
Here are the questions and answers used on today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. This American recording artist, still popular today after over 35 years in the business, had big hits singing songs originally recorded by Sam Cooke, the Drifters, and Marvin Gaye, among others.
JAMES TAYLOR – Sam Cooke (wonderful world), the Drifters (up on the roof), and Marvin Gaye (how sweet it is)
2. One of the world’s great rivers rises in the mountains of Tibet and flows southeastward into the South China Sea in Vietnam. What river is it?
3. What is the lightest chemical element?
4. This film, which was coincidentally the last film made by both Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe, was…what?
5. He was a disciple of Plato for almost 20 years. He was Alexander the Great’s teacher for 9 years. Who was he?