Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday, and time for more random trivia with "Friday 5 The Hard Way."
Here are the questions and answers used on "Andy in the Morning" today.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Which of these states extends farthest west? New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Virginia?
2. This innovative, sometimes controversial French sculptor in 1904 unveiled a bronze work of a contemplative male, that he called Le Penseur . Who was he?
François Auguste René RODIN 1840-1917.
3. Although women outnumber men in the USA, there are four states in which women are in the minority. Name any three of them.
ALASKA / WYOMING / NEVADA / CALIFORNIA
4. The great film director, Cecil B. DeMille, created the same biblical epic twice: in 1923 and 1956. What was that film title?
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
5. The real name of this 19th century British novelist was Mary Anne Evans. Her novels include Silas Marner and Middlemarch. She wrote under what pseudonym?