Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday, and that means Friday 5 The Hard Way! Fun trivia for you.
Here are the questions and answers used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The Capitolio Nationale in Havana, Cuba, the nation's capital building constructed in 1929, is an almost exact replica of the capital building in which city of the world?
2. Give the proper names for the two major branches of biology; one deals with plants, the other animals.
BOTANY / ZOOLOGY
3. In English it is called a horse. a. What is it in Latin?
4. Because the Indian tribes living in this region were so friendly, the Spanish named this region after the Spanish and Indian words which mean "friends" or "allies." Today this region is the state with which name?
TEXAS Spanish and Indian words tejas and techas, meaning "friends" or "allies."
5. It originated in ancient Babylonia and spread from there to China, India, and the West. Today it is popular around the world, and people follow it in their daily newspapers. What is it?