Friday 5 The Hard Way
Time for more Friday morning trivia with Friday 5 The Hard Way.
Here are the questions and answers I used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. This small item, designed to hold things together, was invented in 1858, and millions of millions of them have been sold ever since. What was it?
2. The author of the Russian novel, "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich," was one of the few people ever to be expelled from the USSR. Who was this author?
3. In 1804, Lewis and Clark began the first exploration of the American west. They began their journey in St. Louis. What river did they follow westward for 1,000 miles ?
4. This word refers to a type of sofa, a type of overcoat, a brand of cigarettes, and a city in England. What is it?
5. Unlike Saturn, which has hundreds of rings around it, which planet in our solar system has exactly one ring?
JUPITER, Uranus 11 rings; Neptune 4