Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here they are, the 5 tough questions from today’s Friday 5 The Hard Way.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- What Oscar winning movie finished up with Colonel Nicholson asking “What have I done?”?
Bridge on the River Kwai.
2. This was always shown during the closing credits of Home Improvement. What was it?
3. What war saw GI’s being told over the radio: “Bart Simpson is making love to your wife”?
The Persian Gulf War.
4. In Baseball, this major leaguer hit 20 or more home runs in 20 seasons. Who is he?
5. This was made in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania in April 1998, and was the world’s biggest. What was it?