Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday and that means lots of trivia with "Friday 5 The Hard Way."
Here are the questions and answers used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The movie hit, Up Close and Personal , stared ROBERT REDFORD and MICHELLE PFEIFFER, and was loosely based on the life of which TV newsreporter, who died in 1983?
2. What is the first book of the New Testament?
MATTHEW, followed by Mark, Luke
3. He is one of the highest earning entertainers in the world. He is not a singer, not related to film, not an actor, not an author, not a writer, not related to sports, but he is named after a fictional character. Name this entertainer.
DAVID COPPERFIELD, illusionist
4. What well known mountain, located in eastern Turkey, is considered holy to the Armenians?
5. This musician teamed up with his wife and Denny Laine to form a musical group in the early 1970's. Name him and his group.
PAUL McCARTNEY / WINGS