Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday and that means the exciting trivia game, “Friday 5 The Hard Way” on “Andy in the Morning.”
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Psycho women on film: Name the female stars of each of these crazy films from 1992: a. Basic Instinct b. Single White Female c. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle
a. SHARON STONE b. JENNIFER JASON LEIGH c. REBECCA DE MORNAY
2. The Baby Ruth candy bar was named after which real person. Who was it?
RUTH CLEVELAND, daughter of President and Mrs. Grover Cleveland, the first baby girl ever born in the White House
3. Can you three pairs of fathers and daughters with top 10 musical hits, (recording individually)?
COLE: nat and natalie / SINATRA: frank and nancy / BOONE: pat and debbie / CASH / johnny and Rosanne
4. This classic film was written by, directed by, and starred Charlie Chaplin. It was his last totally silent film, from 1930. The plot involved the Chaplin character who falls in love with a blind flower girl and raises money for her to have an operation.
5. What 1992 film drama starred Demi Moore, Tom Cruise, and Jack Nicholson?
A FEW GOOD MEN