Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday, and that means another round of "Friday 5 The Hard Way" trivia game on the morning.
Here are the questions and answers from today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What swimming stroke is named after an insect?
2. The real name of this 19th century British novelist was Mary Anne Evans. Her novels include Silas Marner and Middlemarch. She wrote under what pseudonym?
3. Four Hollywood superstars joined forces in 1911 to create United Artists film studio. Who were they?
CHARLES CHAPLIN / D.W. GRIFFITH / DOUGLAS FAIRBANKS / MARY PICKFORD
4. A jogger can run down a hill five times as fast as she can run up the hill. If a round-trip jog up and down a hill takes one and one-half hours, how long does it take her to descend the hill?
5. He was the voice of Bugs Bunny. Who was he?