Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday and we always play “Friday 5 The Hard Way” on “Andy in the Morning.”
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. In 1987 she won the Academy Award as Best Supporting Actress for her role in a film which starred Cher and Nicholas Cage. One year later her cousin ran for President of the United States. Who is she, and for what film did she win the Oscar?
OLYMPIA DUKAKIS / MOONSTRUCK Her cousin is Michael Dukakis.
2. The Inuit Indian tribe can be found in Canada, Greenland, and Siberia, but are known to us by a more common name. What is it?
3. About 80% of all leather is used to make what product?
4. This 1973 supreme court decision ruled that state laws restricting abortion violate women’s right of privacy. What was it?
ROE V. WADE
5. This song was written by John Denver and recorded by Peter, Paul, and Mary. It became #1 on the music charts on November 8, 1969 – Peter, Paul, and Mary’s only #1 hit. What was the title?
LEAVING ON A JET PLANE