Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday, the our trivia game, “Friday 5 The Hard Way” took awhile, but was finally solved.
Listeners have to get all five question correct to win the prizes.
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Around 1750, which famous person published an almanac written under the pen-name of Richard Saunders?
2. It was originally called an “India rubber.” What do we call it today?
3. What is the term for a four-sided polygon?
4. What are the actual names of crime-fighters Batman and Robin?
BRUCE WAYNE / DICK GRAYSON
5. Founded in 1609, and now the capital city of its state, what is the oldest city in America west of the Mississippi?
SANTA FE, New Mexico