Friday 5 The Hard Way
That, of course, means another exciting trivia game, “Friday 5 The Hard Way” on the morning show.
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. In which decade of the twentieth century did each of these fads or fashions reach their height? A. Bathub gin b. the beat generation c. Bra burning.
a. 1920′s b. 1950′s c. 1970s
2. Name two women who were wife of one U.S. President and mother of another.
ABIGAIL ADAMS – Wife of John, mother of John Quincy / BARBARA BUSH – Wife of George H., Mother of George W.
3. What is the flat land adjacent to rivers called?
4. Which song features the words, “Newspaper taxis appear on the shore”?
LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS (a song written primarily by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney, for The Beatles’ 1967 album Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
5. Irish legend has it that those who kiss Ireland’s Blarney Stone will become skilled in what?
FLATTERY / ELOQUENCE /PERSUASION