Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday on “Andy in the Morning” and we always play our trivia game, “Friday 5 The Hard Way.” Five question that, if the listener gets correct, wins the prizes.
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. This city lies approximately halfway between Miami and Havana, Cuba. What is it?
KEY WEST, FLORIDA
2. Place the Greek philosophers Plato, Aristotle, Socrates in historical order starting with earliest.
SOCRATES / PLATO / ARISTOTLE
3. Divorced, beheaded, died; divorced, beheaded, survived. To which people does this refer?
SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII
4. The world’s deepest sea trench, about 7 miles below sea level, lies in the western Pacific Ocean, and is called what?
5. In 1943, French underwater explorer Jacques Cousteau helped create an invention designed for underwater breathing, and 60′s British rock group Jethro Tull named an album after it. What is it?