Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday and that means another exciting round of “Friday 5 The Hard Way” on the morning show.
You know that when a listener gets all 5 questions correct, they win all the prizes.
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FIRDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. When we see statues of military heroes of horseback, the position of the horse’s feet often signify something. What is signified if the horse’s two front feet are rearing up in the air?
RIDER DIED IN BATTLE
2. In old Tiger Stadium, who is the only player to hit a home run over the left field grandstand?
3. In the mid 1800′s, a certain female American reformer and advocate of women’s rights attempted to introduce trousers for women, replacing the full, clumsy dresses of the period. Although her ideas were considered radical by the male-dominated world.
4. What country has a bill of rights for cows?
5. On Feb. 26, ’97, she won the Grammy Award for Best New Artist, and she was only 14 year-old. Who is she?