Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday! Ahh, the weekend is in sight. I’m ready.
Are you ready for some trivia? Sure you are, because it’s time for “Friday 5 The Hard Way,” our Friday morning trivia game. When you answer all five questions, you win all the prizes, simple as that.
Not here, however. We’ve already played the game at 6:45 this morning. But, you can see how you might have done.
Here are the questions…..and…..answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. “The Simpsons” first appeared in the mid-1980’s as a short segment on what TV series?
2. One of the earliest fossilized remains of modern man was discovered in North China and estimated to be 500,000 years old. What was it called?
3. If you traveled due west from Tokyo, what country on the mainland of Asia would you hit first?
4. What do the A&M abbreviate in the name Texas A&M University?
AGRICULTURAL and MECHANICAL
5. In December, 1987, Russian leader Mikhail Gorbachev met with President Reagan, and proposed a new style of “openness” within the USSR. The Russian word for “openness” became a well-known word even in the west. What was that word?