Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday, and that always means the trivia game, "Friday 5 The Hard Way." When a listener answers all 5 questions they win the prizes.
Here are today's questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
September 21, 2012
1. What disease means, in Italian, bad air?
2. In the TV series, "I Love Lucy," what was Lucy's maiden name?
3. On the TV show The Simpsons, what was their favorite hang-out?
LARD LAD DONUTS
4. In 1993 this young woman turned 25 and inherited her father's $100 million estate. Who is she?
LISA MARIE PRESLEY
5. This word can refer to a cooking utensil, a bad movie review, or a search for gold? What is it?