Friday 5 The Hard Way
It was a tough game today of “Friday 5 The Hard Way.”
The Friday trivia game we play on the morning show has five question you have to get correct to win the prizes. It took awhile. I guess I made it harder than usual.
Here are the questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- Absolute zero registers at how many degrees Celsius?
2. How many different ways could a basketball player score exactly 8 points in a game? (Combinations of foul shots, 2-pointers, and 3-pointers).
10 WAYS /// foul, 2-pointer, 3-pointer = 8,0,0 , 6,1,0 , 4,2,0 , 2,3,0 , 0,4,0 , 5,0,1 , 3,1,1 , 1,2,1 , 2,0,2 , 0,2,2
3. In 1891 Mr. W.L. Judson invented a small metalic object that most people make use of, men a bit more than women. What was it?
4. Celine Dion recorded two songs that won the Academy Award as Best Song from what two films?
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 1991 / Titanic MY HEART MUST GO ON 1998
5. The first successful monorail in the U.S. began running in 1961, and still runs today on a daily basis, in which place?