Friday 5 The Hard Way
Every Friday on “Andy in the Morning” we play Friday 5 The Hard Way. You answer 5 questions and win all the prizes.
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
July 27, 2012
- According to the Guiness Book, which language has the longest continuous history, extending over 6,000 years to the present day?
2. This legendary actress, won more Academy Awards (4) than any other, died in 2003 at the age of 96. Who was she?
3. Someone who is a septuagenarian is what?
SOMEONE 70 YEARS OLD or between the ages of 70 and 80.
4. This household appliance was invented in 1927 by John Hammes of Racine, Wis., and his company, also located there, is still one of the leading producers of it today. Until 1997, however, this appliance was banned in New York City. What is it?
5. What is the only food that doesn’t spoil?