Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday, and that means tough trivia with “Friday 5 The Hard Way.”
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- The Canary Islands were named after what kind of animal?
2. Almost three-fourths of the gambling revenue in casinos comes from which form of gambling?
3. In 1978 the Nobel Peace Prize was shared by two former political adversaries. Who were they?
ANWAR SADAT / MENACHIM BEGIN
4. Three kids put up their own money to make a lemonade stand: the first kid puts up $6, second $3, and the last $1. If they take in $100 and share the profits equally, how much of the $100 will go to the first kid?
$36.00 (each kid makes $30 profit and gets back original investment: 1st kid takes $36, second kid $33, third kid $31)
5. Who was the first President to be interviewed by Rolling Stone Magazine?