Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday, with a beautiful weekend coming up. Yea!
Here’s some fun for you, my “Friday 5 The Hard Way” questions used on the show today.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
June 22, 2012
- When visiting an ancient city in Greece or Egypt, if you visited a necropolis, what did you visit?
2. This plant was required growing for farmers from middle ages Europe to in 17th century America. President Thomas Jefferson declared it a “necessity.”
HEMP (a narcotic drug, as marijuana or hashish, prepared from the hemp plant.
3. The thickest part of the human skin is located in which general areas?
PALMS OR SOLES
4. Which U.S. city has these three nicknames: air crossroads of the world, Chicago of the north, largest city in the largest state?
5. This singer and songwriter from New Jersey produced ten consecutive top-ten hits from 1984 through 1987. Who was he?