Friday 5 The Hard Way
I had some pretty tough questions on the “Friday 5 The Hard Way” trivia game this morning.
Here they are, so see how well you can do.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- The church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milano, Italy houses a fresco of what famous scene?
THE LAST SUPPER
2. This musical piece for orchestra tells the story of a disobedient boy’s encounter with a wild animal. Name the composer and the piece of music.
PETER AND THE WOLF / SERGEI PROKOFIEV
3. What US states names end with the letters IA?
CALIFORNIA, GEORGIA, PENNSYLVANIA, VIRGINIA, WEST VIRGINIA
4. In 1783, the French brothers Montgolfier helped people go where no one had gone before, when they invented what?
HOT AIR BALLOON
5. I’ll give you the old name, you give the modern name for each of these countries: a. Belgian Congo b. British Honduras c. Burma:
a. ZAIRE b. BELIZE c. MYANMAR