Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday, and that means the "Friday 5 The Hard Way" trivia game. A listener who get all five questions correct wins all the prizes.
Try your hand at today's questions.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
Friday, June 8, 2012
- Put these British rulers in order from earliest to latest: Elizabeth I, Henry VIII, William the Conqueror, Richard the Lion-hearted
WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR / RICHARD THE LION-HE ED / HENRY VIII / ELIZABETH I
2. This organization has won the Nobel Peace prize at least 16 times. Who are they?
INT'L RED CROSS
3. America's first nickel, or five cent piece, was first produced in 1866. It consisted of 25% nickel, and 75% what metal?
4. The Best Supporting Actor Oscar in a 1996 film went to an actor named after a Caribbean island. Which actor, which film?
CUBA GOODING, JR. / JERRY MAGUIRE
5. Where did each of these people play college football? a. Troy Aikman? b. Jerry Rice? c. Bo Jackson?
a. UCLA b. MISSISSIPPI VALLEY STATE c. AUBURN