Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the questions used on "Friday 5 The Hard Way" trivia game this morning. Enjoy!
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
Friday, May 11, 2012
- This city of central Spain was an important Roman town, and its Roman aqueduct is still in use. A classical guitarist from Spain has the same name. Name the town or the guitarist.
2. It is said that when Ernest Hemingway lived in Cuba in the 1940's, he would visit his favorite bar every day and consume up to a dozen of his favorite exotic cocktails, named for a Cuban city. Which drink?
3. Animals characterized by a segmented spinal column are called vertebrates. In biology, there are five classes of vertebrates, one of which is called mammals. What are the other four?
AMPHIBIANS, BIRDS, FISH, and REPTILES
4. Which river rises in the mountains of West Virginia and flows eastward along the Virginia-Maryland border into Chesapeake Bay?
POTOMAC River flowing through Washington, D.C.
5. What honor can be won by a great baseball player, or by a great race horse?
TRIPLE CROWN baseball ba,rbi,hr / kentucky derby, preakness, belmont