Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the questions and answers from today’s game.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- The largest and fastest selling single record of all time sold 32 million copies in 37 days of 1997. What was it?
CANDLE IN THE WIND / Elton John
2. This is a type of musical composition. It is also a state of ecstasy. What is it
3. This game is played on a marked board divided into two halves. Each side contains 12 alternately colored points. What is it?
4. To search for land, Noah sent what two kinds of birds out from the ark?
RAVEN / DOVE
5. In April and May, 1961, the first two astronauts were launched into space; one Russian and one American. Can you name them?
YURI GAGARIN / ALAN SHEPARD, JR.