Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the questions and answers we had on today’s show. Have fun!
1. What was a gladiator armed with in addition to a dagger & spear?
2. What 20th Century conflict was dubbed the “forgotten war?”
3. What was 11th Century Spanish military leader Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar better known as?
4. What was the more common name applied to Holy roman Emperor Charles The Great?
5. How did the Jeep get it’s name?
JEEP IS AN ABBREVIATION USED IN THE ARMY FOR THE “GENERAL PURPOSE” VEHICLE, GP!