Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the question and answers I used today on the morning show for Friday 5 The Hard Way. Give them a try!
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
February 10, 2012
- It happened first in 1893 in New Zealand, later in 1918 in Britain, 1920 in the United States, and only 1971 in Switzerland. What was it?
WOMEN GIVEN RIGHT TO VOTE
2. Bill Cosby, Robert Vaughn, Diana Rigg, and Don Adams all played the same kind of role on TV. What was it?
THEY ALL PLAYED ROLES AS SPIES
3. Who was the first President to live in the White House?
4. This 13th century Italian monk and theologian, who sought to reconcile faith and Aristotelian logic, was named a saint of the Roman Catholic Church. Who is he?
SAINT THOMAS AQUINAS
5. Thomas Jefferson’s portrait is on what denomination of U.S. paper currency?