Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the "Friday 5 The Hard Way" questions and answers used on today's morning show. See how you do!
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- In April of 1993, the writer John Grisham had four novels in the list of bestselling books. Can you name any three of them?
THE FIRM / A TIME TO KILL / THE PELICAN BRIEF / THE CLIENT
2. The framework of the Statue of Liberty was designed by which well-known European engineer?
ALEXANDRE GUSTAVE EIFFEL
3. According to the proverb, what is the Mother of Invention?
4. In the 1976 film, Network, frustrated television viewers were urged to stick their heads out of their windows and yell what angry cry?
I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!
5. See if you can arrange these seven letters into a seven-letter word using all these letters exactly one time: A, E, O, P, R, S, T?