Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here you go, Friday 5 The Hard Way trivia game for today, January 27.
See how you do. FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- Would the word “its” need an apostrophe in the following sentence: A dog looked for its owner?
NO – only for the contraction it is
2. This military conquest in 1588 firmly established Britain as the world’s leading naval power?
DEFEAT OF THE SPANISH ARMADA
3. He was a major league baseball team owner, and recorded one of the largest selling records of all time. Who is it and what is the song title?
GENE AUTRY / RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER
4. You have 1000 pennies, 1000 nickels, 1000 dimes, 1000 quarters, and 1000 half dollars, then how much do you have altogether?
$910.00: 1000 * .91
5. What word do all of these have in common? Music – Prisons – Soap