Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the 5 question and answers used on the Morning Show today. See how you do.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
January 13, 2012
- How many prime numbers are there between 50 and 100?
(THERE ARE 10) - they are 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, and 97)
2. With a wing-span of 3.6 meters, or almost 12 feet, what living bird, found mostly in the southern hemisphere, has the largest wingspan?
3. Kevin Costner played the role of John Dunbar in what film?
DANCES WITH WOLVES
4. What common objects, that most of us carry around much of the time, measure about 6 inches in length and about 2.5 inches in width?
MONEY / OR/ DOLLAR BILLS
5. Under the category extinct languages comes the name of the classical literary language of ancient India. What is it?