Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the “Friday 5 The Hard Way” questions and answers from today’s show. Let’s see how you do.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. It was the first novel ever written on a typewriter.
2. Each king in a deck of cards represents a great king from history. Name them.
Spades – King David
Hearts – Charlemagne
Clubs – Alexander the Great
Diamonds – Julius Ceasar
3. The first Emmy Award ever won by a show on the Fox TV network was the show that introduced the Simpsons cartoon. What was it?
TRACEY ULLMAN SHOW
4. If you want to identify this U.S. state capital city and its state name, you must use 4 four letter words. What is it?
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
5. What is 111,111,111 x 111,111,111?
(Twelve quadrillion, three hundred forty-five trillion, six hundred seventy-eight billion, nine hundred eighty-seven million, six hundred fifty-four thousand, three hundred twenty-one.)