Five Tough Trivia Question in Friday 5 the Hard Way
It’s Friday, and that means lots of trivia on Friday 5 the Hard Way. Get all the questions correct, win all the prizes!Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Around the turn of the century, when this device was first used at Harrod’s department store in London, brandy was served to people who felt faint after using it. What was it?
2. This substance with chemical formula C1O H14 N2, is considered a poisonous alkaloid, and is used as an insecticide. Millions of humans worldwide consume it daily, voluntarily. What is it called?
3. In 1930’s Hollywood, this film director overwhelmed Depression-era audiences with his lavish, gaudy, kaleidoscopic patterns of female dancers and inventive camera angles. Who was he?
4. The programming language used to prepare documents for the World Wide Web is called HTML, which is the abbreviation for what phrase?
HYPER TEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE Created in 1989 by Tim Berners-Lee at the European research center CERN in Geneva, Switzerland
5. Which U.S. state’s highest point is only 345 feet above sea level?