Festival of Trees is Opening in Muskegon
The Muskegon Museum of Art has announced the full schedule for their 13th Festival of Trees.
The holiday tradition begins with a pre-festival celebration this weekend.
The 2017 Festival of Trees will be open Wednesday, November 22 through Sunday, December 3, from 10am to 5pm and noon to 5pm on Sundays. The festival is closed on Thanksgiving.
The festival highlights the holiday traditions of different countries. Professionally designed trees and decorations will be available for purchase through a silent auction.
Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for members, $3 children 3-17. Under 3 are free. $15 for an all-festival pass.
Special events include:
- November 11: Pre-Festival Free Family Fun Day: Origami Super Saturday
- November 22: First Day Food Drive
- November 24: Meijer Family Day
- November 25: Teddy Bear Breakfast
- November 26: Deck Your Halls centerpiece design workshop
- November 28: Senior Day
- December 1: Muffins & Mimosas Fashion Show
- December 1 and 3: A Christmas Carol as presented by Tom Harryman
- November 24, 25, and December 2: Visits with Santa
Purchase advance tickets for Teddy Bear Breakfast, Deck Your Halls and A Christmas Carol performance by calling 231-720-2580.