Early West Michigan Election Results 2012
Results are still coming in, but some votes are ready to be called.
Take a first look at West Michigan election results.
We will have further updates both on-air and online, but here our the first projections from election night.
- Barack Obama is being projected to beat Mitt Romney in Michigan.
- Proposals 2 through 6 all appear to be on their way to failure.
- Proposal 1, the attempt to repeal Michigan’s emergency manager law, is closer.
- Debbie Stabenow is being projected as the winner in the race for U.S. Senate.
- Walker will remain connected to The Rapid.
- The Congressional race between Justin Amash and Steve Pestka has Amash with a lead, but too soon to call.