Creative Father’s Day Ideas
We were talking about creative Father's Day gifts....personalized gifts with meaning. Here are a few as suggested by WTRV FM listeners.
• Make up your own coupons for a car wash, a homemade dinner, 1 week’s exclusive use of the TV remote, etc. They’re ‘personal favor gift certificates’.
• Start a plant in a special place with his name on it.
• Drop by Dad’s place of work for lunch.
• Prepare a scrapbook that highlights his life.
• Record friends & family telling stories about Dad.
• Restore something old. Take some of Dad’s junk, and the memories attached to it, and bring it back to life.
• Download tunes that Dad enjoys, then leave them plugged-in in his car.