ArtPrize Guide – ArtPrize Spotlight 2013
ArtPrize is back!
It's time to see art and vote!
Let's review the deadlines, voting procedures, parking, and more.
ArtPrize runs September 18 - October 6.
To vote you must create an account at ArtPrize.org. Once your account has been created you need to activate your account to begin voting.
You may activate your account in person at many different ArtPrize locations.
It's even easier to activate your account using the ArtPrize app.
There are two rounds of voting.
- September 18 - September 28 at 11:59pm.
- Vote for every entry that you like to help them reach the Top Ten/Round 2. No limit.
- September 29 at 2:00pm - October 3 at 11:00pm
- Vote for one entry from the Top Ten.
- Winners announced October 4 at 8:00pm at ArtPrize Awards.
- Find art and venues here or download the ArtPrize app.
- Our guide to parking and transportation at ArtPrize.
- See an entry you'd like to own? It's easy to see if a piece is for sale and connect with the artist. Learn how.
Have fun at ArtPrize 2013!