ArtPrize 2012 Spotlight – How And Where To Register To Vote
ArtPrize begins September 19. Just like our elections this fall, you have to register before you can vote.
Registration to vote at ArtPrize begins September 15. We'll show you how and where to register to vote at ArtPrize.
$360,000 is awarded according to public votes at ArtPrize. To vote, you must first create an ArtPrize account at artprize.org. Once your account is set up, visit downtown to activate your account.
There are three ways to activate your account downtown:
- Go to an ArtPrize registration site during regular ArtPrize hours. You will need a photo ID and the email address your account is under.
- Get the free ArtPrize mobile app for iPhone or Android to have your account activated via GPS. The first time your mobile device detects you visiting ArtPrize's boundaries downtown it will ask you if you would like to activate your account.
- Visit ArtPrize Registration Day on Saturday, September 15, from 9:00am - 2:00pm. ArtPrize Registration Day will take place at ArtPrize headquarters, The HUB, at 41 Sheldon Blvd SE. There will be gifts, prizes, cider, donuts, and more.
Once your account has been created, then activated, you are ready to vote!
- Round 1 voting starts at noon on September 19 and ends at 11:59pm on September 29.
- Round 2 voting starts at 2:00pm on September 30 and ends at 11:59 on October 4.